The New year is approaching. I’ve got some Christmas spending money and I have a beloved amazon voucher. Unsurprisingly, I’ve been on amazon updating my wish list and geeking out about some of the books I want to read in the new year. I’ve even stumbled across authors who were previously unknown to me.
My amazon wish list is still really rough. I probably won’t read half of the books on there and I was even meant to read some this year, but never got round it .However, I’ll share some of the books that I hope to read in the new year.
- I am Pilgrim by Terry Hayes
- On The Road by Jack Kerouac
- Go Set A Watchman by Harper Lee
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
- We All Looked Up by Tommy Wallach
- Always, Never, Sometimes by Adi Alsaid
Plus, I’ve got books on my shelf that starting to get dusty. Here are just a few of them.
- Mill on The Floss by George Eliot
- It’s Me, It’s You by
- To Kill A Mocking Bird by Harper Lee
- Emma by Jane Austen
Who knows if I’m going to read all these. I’m an incredibly slow reader. Nonetheless, I’m hopeful! We’ll see how it goes.
What are some of the books you guys hope to read in the new year?
Have a happy new year.